“How do I know if Medigap Plan F really suits me?”
- Do you anticipate the need to see your physician more than two or three times a year?
- Will you have a need for ongoing treatments or medication regimens?
- It is important for you to be able to budget for any potential health expenses in a given year?
- Do you favor the idea of having no co-payments or deductibles to satisfy?
- Are you using a physician that you’re comfortable with and would prefer to continue using?
If you answered yes to any of the five questions above, Plan F could definitely be beneficial to you. Medicare Supplement Plan F is the ONE policy that offers all of these things:
- No co-payments OR deductibles.
- Freedom to choose what doctor or physician you will entrust your care to.
- Ability to budget for your healthcare needs since you will not be paying anything out-of-pocket.
- The 20% gap in your Medicare coverage COVERED!
Have you ever heard the saying, “You get what you pay for”? That statement is certainly apparent with Medicare Supplement Plan F. Although you might pay a little more for your health insurance, the wonderful array of benefits offered through the policy may greatly outweigh the price. If you are used to paying high co-payments and not being able to satisfy that high deductible, you can imagine how much money you could have the potential to save. If you are not sure if Medigap Plan F is right for you, Plan G or Medicare Supplement Plan N could be a comparable alternative.
Using a private company, like Puritan, could prove to be of great assistance to you. Puritan will do the comparison shopping for you to insure that you are offered a rate that you feel suits your personal needs and objectives. Contact Puritan today for your free personalized quote!