Search

The Puritan Advisor*

How to find Affordable Rates for Medigap Plan N

Nov
29

by Jason Elwonger on November 29, 2011

How to find Affordable Rates for Medigap Plan N

                 Like all of the basic Medigap, or Medicare Supplement, plans available today, Medigap Plan N has proven to be a lesser expensive plan. Those that are enrolled in Medicare Part A and B are only covered for 80% of all approved medical expenses. The remaining 20% gap that Medicare coverage leaves behind is left to be supported either by a Medicare Supplement plan or merely out-of-pocket. Obviously, having secondary health coverage has the potential to save you thousands of dollars each year.

                For those looking for a lesser expensive monthly premium, Medigap Plan N is a beneficial option. The policy is ideal for Individuals who are generally in good health but may be wanting a Medicare Supplement policy for protection against the rising costs of healthcare. While Medigap Plan N covers your Part A deductible of $1,132 per year, it does not cover the Part B deductible of $162 per year. If you are looking for a plan that will cover both Part A and Part B deductibles, Plan F might be a better fit for you.      

                                                                                                                                                Medigap Plan N

                Depending on what kind of benefits you will require and how much you are willing to pay each month, there are many Medigap options available to you. If you find that Medigap Plan N does not provide adequate coverage for your particular needs or that Plan F provides a little too much coverage than you require, Plan G would be a great policy for you. While Plan G does not cover the Part B deductible, it is a much more cost-effective option as opposed to Plan F.

                Finding affordable rates for Medigap Plan N or any other Medicare Supplement policy is now easier than ever with the increasing demands of technology-friendly procedures. Most Medigap insurers are able to offer you secondary quotes to accompany your Medicare policy free of charge. Whether you prefer to communicate by email or via telephone, the buying process is fairly easy for Medicare enrollees. Compare Medicare Supplement plans and rates today so that you can be confident in having the most comprehensive healthcare coverage available to you. 



[sociable_code]

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: