Search

The Puritan Advisor*

Is Plan F the best Medicare Supplemental Insurance?

Mar
8

by Jason Elwonger on March 8, 2012

Is Plan F the best Medicare Supplemental Insurance?

  • Do you anticipate having a need for ongoing medical care or treatment in the near future?
  • Do you like the idea of having no co-payments to pay when you visit a doctor or hospital?
  • Are you interested in being covered for your approved medical expenses 100%?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, Plan F may very well be the best Medicare Supplemental insurance plan for you. With Medicare Supplement Plan F, you will have one single monthly premium payment, but you will not need to pay any co-payments when you see a physician. Medicare pays 80% of approved medical expenses for you, and Plan F would pick up the remaining 20% leaving you with 100% healthcare coverage. This particular policy is the most comprehensive of its type as it provides its members with peace of mind and financial stability. Having Medigap Plan F allows you the ability to budget for your healthcare needs much better than those who might acquire co-payments throughout the year on another policy.

                   Best Medicare Supplemental Insurance

Take comfort in understanding that a Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan F will offer the same exact benefits as a Plan F with any other company that sells it. All Medicare supplemental providers are required to provide the same standard benefits. However, health insurance carriers are certainly not required to quote you the same price for your policy. Comparison shopping is highly recommended as that will allow you to see a wide array of pricing so that you may choose the premium that best suits your personal budget requirements. In many cases, you have the option to consult with companies, like Puritan, and they will shop around to find you the best rate so that you don’t have to.

Don’t wait until something happens to get the health coverage you need. Inquire about your free quote today!



[sociable_code]

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: