Search

The Puritan Advisor*

Select Your Best Medicare Supplement Today!

Mar
15

by Jason Elwonger on March 15, 2012

Select Your Best Medicare Supplement Today!

  • Are you 65 years of age or older?
  • Are you currently enrolled in Medicare Part A and B?
  • Would you be interested in saving money on your health insurance?

If you answered yes to the questions above, you could benefit greatly by applying for Medicare Supplement insurance. While Medicare will always be there for you, it certainly won’t handle ALL of your medical expenses. Medicare is designed to cover 80% of your approved medical expenses, and you are responsible for taking care of the remaining 20% gap that is left behind. So many seniors are paying hundreds of dollars a year out of their own pockets simply because they do not realize exactly what Medigap health insurance can do for them. Having Medicare accompanied by a Medicare Supplement policy will give you the ultimate coverage for your healthcare needs.

Those who are 65 years of age or older, and are enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B, are eligible for Medigap insurance. Understandably, it can be a somewhat challenging task trying to figure out what policy tends to be the best Medicare Supplement. The truth is, there is not one single policy that is necessarily the “best”. While Medigap Plan F actually is the most comprehensive coverage you could possibly obtain, that does not mean it is best suited for every person. Depending on your personal health status and budget requirements, another policy might suit you better. The most important part of the process is determining what kind of benefits and price range will be most suiting to you and your lifestyle.

Best Medicare Supplement

The best Medicare Supplemental insurance policy is one that will provide you with comprehensive coverage all the while allowing you the comfort of financial stability. There are three Medigap plans that have proven to be most popular:

  1. Medicare Supplement Plan F (or simply Plan F)
  2. Medicare Supplement Plan G (or simply Plan G)
  3. Medicare Supplement Plan N (or simply Plan N)

Once you gain an understanding of the different benefits offered by each policy, you will want to look into getting a rate quote for your particular policy of interest. Using a private agent would be of great benefit to you as they would be able to provide you with several quotes from leading companies in the industry at one time. Don’t waste your precious time going to each individual company when you can save time and money TODAY!



[sociable_code]

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: