Stress-Free tips for finding Affordable Pennsylvania Medigap Insurance
- First and foremost, you will want to verify that you are enrolled in both Medicare Part A and Part B. This is a requirement in order to be eligible for a Medicare Supplement policy.
- Evaluate your budget. Work out your finances so that you are aware of just how much you can afford versus how much you’d like to spend on your policy premium each month.
- Determine what kind of benefits you will “have to have” as opposed to what benefits you would “like to have”.
- Keep in mind that your current and future potential health status will be a key factor in assessing what plan may be best for you.
- Once you have pin-pointed all factors above, you should then begin to research available Medigap policies. Information for all standardized Medicare Supplement plans can be easily located on the internet via Google or another popular search engine.
- After determining which Medicare Supplement policy best suits you, you will then have to decide what company to purchase your policy through. Although this type of health insurance is standardized, policy pricing can vary greatly from one company to another. Companies like Puritan are essential as they have the ability to provide you with free quotes for ALL of the top-appointed Medigap providers. While certain plans, such as Plan F and Plan G, are more highly-sought, all major policies are offered.
Applying for your Pennsylvania Medigap insurance is now easier than ever. Figuring out what benefits you prefer and how much you are willing to pay for your health insurance is the hardest part. Puritan does the rest of the work for you by comparison shopping to find you the most affordable rate for your Medicare Supplement insurance in Pennsylvania. Don’t feel like researching anything? No problem! Puritan will walk you through the entire process!