Your Medigap Plan N Supplemental Insurance Policy: Simplified
You have just been enrolled in Medicare Plan N supplemental insurance, to act as secondary coverage to your original Medicare policy, but do you fully understand what benefits that your plan provides? Plan N Medicare supplement insurance offers great benefits for its members. With premium pricing staying nice and low, you have the tools necessary to properly budget for your anticipated health care needs.
Some highlights of your Medigap Plan N policy benefits include:
- The 20% gap in your original Medicare coverage…COVERED
- Coverage for your Part A (hospital) deductible of $1,132 per year.
- Freedom of choice to see any doctor or physician, and ability to select any hospital that accepts Medicare.
- Low Premium cost
- 80% of emergency foreign travel care COVERED up to a maximum of $50,000.
While you will be required to pay co-payments, you are rewarded by the fact that your premium will stay at a low and affordable rate.
Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plan N co-payments:
- Co-payments for doctor appointments will be $20
- Co-payment for emergency room trips will be $50.
Medicare Plan N is ideal for individuals who can expect to see the doctor for fewer visits each year, perhaps, someone who only needs to have routine well checks performed. Your Medigap Plan N Supplement insurance policy will be of great benefit to you in a multitude of ways!